Explain in 3D how things work
Interactive simulations are built in a 3D environment, and can help you to explain how things work. Currently there are 20 interactive simulations in the application:
- Car workshop – 4 stroke engine, Car clutch, Manual transmission, Disc brakes, Ignition system.
- Discover the Universe – ISS space station, Space shuttle, Solar system.
- Electricity around us – Hydroelectric dam, Wind turbine, Nuclear power plant.
- Transport simulations- Railroad switch, Submarine, Jet engine.
- Our homes – Lock and key, Elevator, Toilet, Desk lamp.
- Tools – Jackhammer, Hand pump.