Explain in 3D how things work using interactive simulations
Do you remember books like “The Way Things Work“ or “How things work”? These books were best sellers and helped kids and people understand how things work. Some reviews of these books were: “This book taught me more about technology than my first five years of school…”.
Explain3D is next level of these books. It is a system of interactive educational simulations, that can help you to explain, how things work. Simulations are built in interactive 3D environment, which brings fun to education and learning. Currently there are 20 interactive simulations in the application:
- Car workshop – 4 stroke engine, Car clutch, Manual transmission, Disc brakes, Ignition system.
- Discover the Universe – ISS space station, Space shuttle, Solar system.
- Electricity around us – Hydroelectric dam, Wind turbine, Nuclear power plant.
- Transport simulations- Railroad switch, Submarine, Jet engine.
- Our homes – Lock and key, Elevator, Toilet, Desk lamp.
- Tools – Jackhammer, Hand pump.
Main features of Explain 3D educational simulations:
- interactive 3D environment with nice 3D models and animations,
- simple, intuitive, smooth and user friendly interface,
- main parts of simulations are described to understand how it works,
- great to make education more engaging and interesting,
- Want some special simulation? Use our suggest simulation tool and we will implement your ideas into application.