Explain in 3D how things work
Interactive simulations are build in 3D environment and can help you to explain, how things work. Currently there is 20 interactive simulation in the application:
- Car workshop – 4 stroke engine, Car clutch, Manual transmission, Disc brakes, Ignition system
- Discover the Universe – ISS space station, Space shuttle, Solar system
- Electricity around us – Hydroelectric dam, Wind turbine, Nuclear power plant
- Transport simulations – Railroad switch, Submarine, Jet engine
- Our homes – Lock and key, Elevator, Toilet, Desk Lamp
- Tools – Jackhammer, Hand pump
Complex simulations helps understand, how things work in more complex way. They are build in interactive 3D environment simulating real objects and their operation. They can be used in school or at home by kids and parents. What is better on complex simulations?
- Focus on one specific topic that is explained more detail,
- simulations with better navigation in 3D environment,
- more interesting functions, animations and effects,
- support and cooperation with explain3d team.